The coCreate programme aims to deepen our understanding of the social impact that creative work can have – and inspire us to make it happen. Run by KWMC and Creativity Works, the programme is designed to support and develop the work of socially engaged artists, creative practitioners, and organisations.
• coCreate launch (free) & 'What is transformative about socially engaged arts and how does it happen?' - a forum with Prof. Lynn Froggett
Monday 14th May, 1.30-5pm
• 'Creativity: Making it work for you'
Wednesday 30th May, 10am-12.30pm
• 'How to move your practice towards true social engagement'
Friday 22nd June, 10am-12.30pm
• 'Understanding the benefits of social media'
Friday 29th June, 10am-1pm
• 'Drawing Across: a forum on art, social engagement and dialogue' with François Matarasso
Friday 29th June, 2-5pm
• Pecha Kucha networking (free)
Monday 2nd July, 2-4.30pm
Sessions £25 unless specified.
Book online at Eventbrite
Free bursary placements available for the first 10 BANES Building Bridges Project participants to apply to mags.maxwell