Digital Skills Workshops
KWMC offers a programme of workshops to help people improve their digital skills:
Computers for Beginners
First six sessions free, then £3 per week
Learn keyboard and mouse skills, set up an e-mail account and send e-mails, use the Internet and online services, and explore the basics of Facebook and Twitter. Ideal for new users and older people.
Tuesdays 1.30-4pm - for all areas of Bristol
Share information with your community for free:
• Edit and update your neighbourhood website using simple software
• Report local news using Twitter
• Create Facebook pages and groups
• Promote your organisation or business on www.knowlewest.co.uk
Times to be confirmed
Interested in community journalism in Knowle West? The Knowledge Newsletter and knowlewest.co.uk need you! Learn how to:
• write news and features
• take quality photographs
• post your news items to the web.
For more information contact Makala or Sue on 0117 903 0444.